These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are an agreement between you or the entity you represent (“you,” “your,” or “client”) and Until Sunrise Event SRL, a private company governed by the laws of Romania (the “Company”, “we,” “our,” or “us”).
You must read, agree to and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms in order to use our website located at www.bucharestbachelor.com and to book services provided/ intermediated by Bucharest Bachelor e.
The website is created to be used only by adults that are at least 18 years old intended for the use of adults 18 years or older; you are not permitted to use the website if you are . You are not permitted to use the Platform if you are under the age of 18.
Before entering the site please read carefully these terms and conditions and the privacy and cookies policy. By using the site you understand you agree and accept entirely these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
These modifications will be made available on the site without any prior notification. The updated will be applicable from the date they are posted on the site.
- to use the site and the provided services
- request the update of his/hers provided information request a copy of the stored personal data
- request the deletion of the personal data
- request any changes or cancelation of it’s booking in accordance with the provisions in section Booking Changes and Cancellation
- submit a complaint regarding the services provided by the company
- by using the site the clients agree not to perform any activity that may interfere with the site’s functionality like uploading or distributing any computer viruses, malicious code or malware intended to damage or alter a computer system or a mobile device or data
- the client confirms that all provided information are truthful and accurate;
- the client agrees to maintain the accuracy of the provided information,
- the client does not use the site in any way that may contravene with any applicable law requirements
- to have at least 18 years old
- the client acknowledges the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his/hers login credentials and not to disclose them to any third parties
- to immediately inform the company in case his/hers login credentials are unauthorized used or in case of any other security incident
- not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs when participating into high risk activities as many activities require a high level of concentration. The Supplier or any person in authority can terminate your event/activity if your behavior or that of any member of your group is likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other people in the vicinity of your event/activity. In this situation, any such Supplier or person in authority we will not be liable to you for any loss of monies associated with terminated event/activity
- has the obligation to have a proper conduct during activities/events
- is responsible to comply with all safety procedures, listen to and are present at all safety and information briefings (if any), make supervisors or any persons in authority immediately aware of any equipment or site deficiencies or concerns, dress suitably for any event as advised by any Supplier.
- not ho harm or cause damage to other people when engaged in an activity
- the client and each group member is solely responsible for obtaining all needed visas, travel documents (such as passport for each member in the group), and medical or travel insurance before entering Romania.
- is responsible for judging as to whether any of the activities are suited from him/her, as some activities may require a good level of fitness, strengths and endurance. Some activities are not suitable for those with illness or disabilities – you are strongly recommended to consult your physician in advance. If you or a member of the group has a disability or is aware of any medical conditions, the information should be communicated to us before the booking is made. All group members in these conditions have to be accompanied by another person who can provide assistance.
- the company has the right to modify at any time the site functionalities
- the company has the right at any time to suspend or end the site functionality
- the company has the right to right to suspend or even terminate the contractual in the conditions mentioned in section “Duration and Termination”
- the company will not be made responsible for any loss or damage arising from the user’s failure to maintain the confidentiality of his/hers account credentials
- fulfill the obligations stated in these terms and conditions
- provide the services demanded by the user at the mentioned conditions
- keep the confidentiality and integrity of the user’s data
- respond to any user’s request regarding the update, deletion or access to the user’s personal data
The Company is not and can not be made liable for any injury, illness, death or any other direct or indirect consequences or damages arising from the use of the site or during the actual performance of activities.
Terms to use the site
For getting an offer of our provided services each client/ group contact has to access the site provide the following information:
- identification details – name
- contact details (e-mail address, telephone number)
- travel information (travel period and location)
The Company facilitates organization of activities (including entertainment equipment), entertainment, facilitates bookings of venues and other services for Clients and act as an intermediary between the clients and suppliers that offer the requested services.
The company can not be made responsible for the conditions of any activity, entertainment equipment or quality of any related booked service.
The “Booking Fee” represents the sum of all fees (accounted for all members of a group) for different arrangements made under a single booking, including the Company Fee and VAT
The person that makes the booking for a group of people becomes the main point of contact (the group contact).
At the booking time a deposit of min 50 EUR for each group member has to be paid and the rest of the booking fee will be paid before the start of first activity. The deposit may depend on the types of selected activities.
Note: the group contact person has the option to pay the deposits for all group members or to pay only for him and provide the list of contacts for the rest of the group members that will pay individually the deposit and the booking fee
We accept the following payment methods:
- Secured debit/credit card
- bank transfer
For each payment made using a debit/card, additional payment costs may be charged by the payment processor or by your bank. Prices might change from time you request your quote to the time you actually book the activity/activities.
Some featured activities may involve high risk – by booking those activities you accept all the associated risks.
Booking changes and cancelations
The Company reserves the right to change or cancel your booking. In case one of our suppliers has to change or cancel the booking we will inform you without undue delay and ask you to accept an alternative option (if possible) or cancel your booking, case when cancellation fees are not applicable.
At the time of booking the company should be made aware of any group members that require special assistance to perform the activities. In case when the information is provided after the booking was made, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and impose cancellation charges, if those activities are not compatible with your health condition.
Changing of your booking is possible at your request, but depending on your request additional fees may be applicable. Depending on our suppliers in some specific changing request can not be made.
Any changes request has to be made available to the Company in advance by sending an e-mail at the following address email@example.com
Any special request must be made known to us in writing before confirming the booking. Depending on the type of request we can not guarantee that all of your special request will be met. Additional booking fees might be applicable depending on your request.
Applicable Changing fees:
- No extra changing fee if the change can be made
- Extra changes will be feed, according to the supplier’s charges for that change
- Increasing the number of your group members: the booking fee will be recalculated and you will have to pay the booking fee difference
- Decreasing the number of your group: in case a member of the group can not make it, refunds are possible if the information is provided with more than 10 days before the date of event
It is possible to cancel all or a certain part of your booking. In this case you should inform us immediately in writing by firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancelation fee will be applicable in the conditions presented in the table below:
|Cancelation notification||Cancelation fee|
|With more than 30 days before the event date||Any made pays|
|Between 7 and 30 days before the event date||50% of total price for each person in group who cancels|
|Less than 7 days before the event date||100% of Booking Fee|
Any discount or special offer you may have received at the time your booking may be altered or reduced whenever changes are made.
Outdoor activities are dependent on weather conditions. It might be possible that those kinds of activities can not be carried out due to poor weather conditions, case when the Company will assist you in booking other activities. Any additional cost that may arise from booking of the new activities will be supported by the client. In case of there is no possibility for booking another activity due to poor weather conditions, the total booking fee will be recalculated.
We shall not be responsible for any delays, cancellations & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight/train cancellations, and accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents. In the unlikely situation when your booking is canceled due to any of the above mentioned criteria we will support you to book alternative activities; please note that you will pay any associated additional cost arising out of the new booked activities.
The company it is not responsible for the supplier’s responsibility of fulfilling its obligations. In case you are not satisfied with any of our suppliers’ activity or conditions you should inform without undue delay that particular supplier and the Company.
Any complaint related to the Company’s activity should be lodge in writing at the following address email@example.com . We will analyze your request and provide you with an answer in maximum 30 day. In case when it is not possible to respond to your request the deadline will be extended to 90 day, with your prior notification.
It is your right to lodge a complaint to the relevant Romanian supervision authority. For details regarding the method used to loge such a complaint please access the following links:
- Romanian National Authority for Consumer’s Protection: http://www.anpc.gov.ro/
- The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing : http://www.dataprotection.ro/index.jsp?page=home&lang=en
Privacy and Cookies Policy
The Company engages to protect the privacy of your information. For details please read our Privacy and Cookies Policy, that is part of these terms and conditions.
Duration and termination
These terms and conditions enter into force at the date you access the site and will remain effective until one of the parties decides to terminate it.
The company has the right to terminate the contractual relationship at any time and with no prior notification if one of the obligations belonging the clients is not fulfilled.
The client can request at any time to close the contractual relationship with the company by:
- sending us a prior 30 days notification via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- paying any outstanding booking fees